In a fast paced world people are always wanting the best quality at their fingertips. We save you having to find the time to pick up your fresh bread, pastries and other baked treats by delivering them direct to your work, home or even sent as a gift.
You simply choose what you like and we bake it just for you. Delivered fresh on the day it was baked and set to make all your workmates jealous that you have got your daily bread all sorted.
We are always looking to support local businesses and we aim to source our quality ingredients from local suppliers where possible;
- Our Flour is milled in Seaview
- Our Fair-trade Organic coffee is roasted on Eastbourne wharf by Karamu Coffee
- Our boxes are made locally in Wellington by Charta Packaging
- We use Parkvale mushrooms from Carterton
- Our paper comes from Allen Paper in Paraparaumu
- We source our fresh vegetables from Market Gardeners in Grenada North.
Choose your baked goodies now and we will have The Bakery Basket "Rolling your way".